Have you checked out the latest presentation software on line http://prezi.com/
The Wellington CNE's are pleased to announce thier new THURSDAY EDUCATION program. This program while focused on Nursing Education is in fact targetted to provide further education opportunities for the ENTIRE DEPARTMENT. These sessions will encorperate some of the newer concepts in Adult Education...... that's education, NOT Adult Entertainment.
The Thursday sessions will run from 1400 - 1500 hrs.
1400 - 1500 Problem based learning in Emergency Care
- Intended for everyone to attend. Mixed medical / nursing education encouraged.
- Sessions will be presented by members of the Emergency Department and facilitated by those that have been recognised as experts in thier field.
- Problem based.
- All sessions will be based upon REAL PATIENT cases de-identified but taken from EDIS
- Learning Goals will include
- Best practice issues of patient care
- The patho-physiology of conditions
- Patient focused issues relating to the care of their condition.
- These session will be interactive and require group participation
The timetable and program can be found here. Check often as this will a fluid timetable with frequent changes.